Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Price

Quecherz Soda will be a product that people buy that has value. Not meaning the price is going to be cheap. I want to convey that my product has a rich "worth spending" value. For that matter my product Quencherz Soda will be priced at a flat rate of 15$ at any bar on the strip. The ingredients and the pop itself will not be sold in stores because it would de-value my product.
"Price is only one element of the company’s broader marketing strategy. Thus, before setting price, the company must decide on its overall marketing strategy for the product or service." Armstrong & Kotler PG 281.  And because of that I believe my market of younger adults will pay the price because when they come here they are looking for a good time. And what better way to impress there friends than to buy an amazing drink. That goes hand in hand with the Las Vegas strip.
"Zone pricing falls between FOB-origin pricing and uniform-delivered pricing. The company sets up two or more zones. All customers within a given zone pay a single total price; the more distant the zone, the higher the price."  And because this will be a local product distribution first this wont be an issue. When I decide to expand my brand to the whole west coast then I will make the price zones more important. For people in Washington they will only pay an extra dollar. And you may think "well why would they travel all the extra miles for a dollar cheaper" and its simply because with this drink your buying onto the scenery the LAS VEGAS STRIP. The drink is an experince.

No comments:

Post a Comment