Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me Times Three

Nike

One of the first things that describes me is Nike. Nike is something that has always been influenced in my life growing up. A lot of times it was athletes who carried that image over but also just other people. The Nike look had a upscale athletic and modern feel to there attire. I almost always choose a pair of Nike shoes when I go shopping. I almost always buy Nike socks, jackets, shirts, the list goes on. Nike makes me feel good about myself. Not that I need Nike, but Nike makes me feel better.

Studio Microphone

As I stated before, Nike makes me feel better about my image. But when it comes to this Studio Microphone it's more important than my image. This Microphone is nearly all of what my talent and work comes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment