Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Promotion

I will promote my product through social media sites and within them offer a free sample of the drink will help spread the word about the drink. I think the best way to also to effectively get the information is to have a research study involving surveys. "Research studies can be powerful persuasion tools; companies often use study results as claims in their advertising and promotion." Armstrong & Kotler PG 130. "Did you like it?" "What's it taste like?" questions like that. The more I know about my audience the better I can promote. I will take a hit on the cost for promotion but I need to invest in it otherwise I cant expect my product to be recognized."Promotion spending is relatively high to inform consumers of the new product and get them to try it. Because the market is not generally ready for product refinements at this stage, the company and its few competitors produce basic versions of the product." Armstrong & Kotler PG 259.


No comments:

Post a Comment